Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs of 2009

These blogs are very informative. i can't stop myself to dream when i read their blogs.My heart was touched. I can relate to your topics, being a teenage mom i want to adapt your messages written in your blogs, to become mature enough.Without experience there is no learning. Please continue to touch our lives by sharing your blogs.thank you ;)


My Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs of 2009:


1. Roy The Struggling Blogger


2. Doctor Z of Zorlone


3. Jan Geronimo of WritingToExhale


4. Angel Cuala of Father Blogger dot com


5. Irene of LifeLots

6. Luke of A Walk In The Dark

7. Holly Jahangiri of It’s all a matter of Perspective: Mine


8. Bingkee of I Love/Hate America


9. Kelvin Servigon of Kelvinonian Ideas 2.0


10. Dee of Tales From The Mom Side


Brought to us by :
Absolute Traders, My Brute Cheats, Business Summaries, Fitness Advantage Club, Events and Corporate Video, Events at Work, Dominguez Marketing Communications, Red Mobile, Budget hotel in Makati, Lucio C. Tan Group of Companies, and Blog4Reviews.com.

Pictured by:http://www.flickr.com/photos/sandophoto/2735445201/

8 comments:

  1. Hi Applejoy,

    Thank you very much for nominating WritingToExhale in your top 10 list of blogs. It's very flattering to know that my blog appeals to young readers like you. God bless you for your generosity and kindness.

    Good luck with your studies, Applejoy. Slay them all with your talent. And tell us all about your conquests in this blog. It's a blockbuster of a story, I'm sure.

    Cheers. And keep rocking! ",)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your nomination!

    My mother was also a teenage mother. She was 19 when I was born. I doubt you read far enough back to find this, but I think you'll enjoy my Mother's Day tribute to her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AppleJoy, this is just a small reminder. If you have not yet visited Ms. Janette Toral's blog - Influential Blogger - kindly do so and leave a comment on her writing project post. Doing so will let Ms. Janette know you've joined her writing project. Please leave a link to your top 10 list in the comment section of her blog so she will know where to find it. Thanks, AppleJoy. ",)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Applejoy,

    Thank you for the nomination.

    0730200913341339

    A song about love and a song about you,
    can sometimes bring us a gift or two.

    Pictures of scenes framed to view,
    memories of hellos and adieus.

    Feed your mind with useful knowledge,
    strengthen your arms with passion and courage.

    Always remember these glimpses of truth,
    for in remembering our absolutions - foretold.

    Z

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Apple Joy!

    A very belated thanks for nominating me in the influential blog contest. It's really a big boost for me.

    I am also glad to have met the group finally this afternoon, although I didn't get to know all you one by one. There will still be future events for all of us to get together.

    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Applejoy. This is to mark your entry as complete and included you in the raffle. Hope you can join us this Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, Apple Joy. This comes a bit late but I'd really like to thank you for nominating A Walk in The Dark. Thanks a lot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. it also helps to distinguish between hypothalamic and pituitary dependent adrenal insufficiency. Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

    ReplyDelete