Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Opinion:"DO YOU AGREE THAT DRUG TESTING SHOULD BE DONE AS A REQUIREMENT FOR ADMISSION TO SCHOOLS?"



___Yes i agree! To detect and prevent drug use among the students in the universities and other schools.I think there is a country that their students are required to take a drug test before participating in an extracurricular activity. Now a days, High school students are already used prohibited drugs most common is marijuana.


Why some students taking drugs?.Other student say that they think they can make themselves feel "good" by taking drugs.Some of them they think that taking drugs might help them to cope with stress. If they cannot remove their stress in their life because of some schoolworks and exam, see their teacher or a counselor to help them by giving some tips or advice on how to manage stress.

10 comments:

  1. You gave valid points, Apple. Noted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peer pressure is one of the sins of society. The individual is forced to agree with what a group feel as their "norm" and convince others to join them.

    Z

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW,

    You sing well! I do hope that things turn out well. You know what I mean. ;)

    Z

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you Doc...;) sa uulitin po.. sana hindi ko nlang po tinakpan yung mukha ko...ehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Urine drug test cups I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. Oral drug test kits

    ReplyDelete
  7. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. Riverside Drug treatment

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks 12 panel drug test kit

    ReplyDelete
  9. rehabilitation centre I am impressed. I don't think Ive met anyone who knows as much about this subject as you do. You are truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. Really, great blog you have got here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very informative post! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign. customized living apartments mn While we all wonder how the health care system has reached what some refer to as a crisis stage.

    ReplyDelete